Manage a digital influence agency in this strategy-simulation game about modern-day propaganda and advertising.
Manipulate social media and the mainstream news to promote celebrities, market products, and even sway elections. Research, share, leak, and target your way to influence.
- Control of a business that provides influence for hire, mostly through social media.
- Missions from a variety of clients: corporations, talent agencies, governments, and others. You choose who you want to work with, and what types of jobs you're willing to undertake.
- A network of public attention, eager for the next scandal that you (may) choose to break.
During your experience, you might reflect on questions such as:
- How does what we pay attention to and what we ignore shape reality?
- Who is manipulating our attention, and why?
- How is social media shaping news and journalism?
- How is media used to both promote and fight authoritarianism?
(Or, you might just blithely pursue profit and influence. The choice is yours.)